Sunday School, Friends Class and Adult Bible Fellowships - Sundays, 9:30 a.m.
Sunday Morning Worship Service - Sundays, 10:30 a.m.
Sunday Morning Children's Worship Service - Sundays, 10:30 a.m.
Sunday Evening Service - Sundays, 6:30 p.m.
Cubbies (Ages 3 & 4), Kid's Club (K-Grade 6), Teens (Grades 7-12) - Wednesdays, 6:45 p.m.
Life Application Classes/Adult Bible Study - Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m.
Ladies' Country Christmas Breakfast Buffet - Saturday, December 7, 9:00 a.m.
- "Merry Christmas: Country Style"
- In our Family Life Center
- All ladies and your guests are invited.
- You will enjoy: making a Christmas craft, a bountiful country breakfast, beautiful country decorations, sweet fellowship with other ladies, Christmas music, What's 'Country' about Christmas?
- Cost is $10/person. (Girls Age 5-12/$5)
- Please sign up and get your tickets at the welcome center.
- Invitations are available at the welcome center.
- Every lady who attends our church is invited to attend this special Christmas event. You will enjoy a wonderful breakfast, program and time of fellowship with other ladies. Invite guests to attend with you. The cost is $10. Girls age 5-12 are $5. Please sign up and get your tickets at the welcome center today.
Teen Christmas Party - Wednesday, December 11, 6:45 p.m.
Christmas Cantata - Sunday, December 15, 10:30 a.m.
- The Richest Family in Town
- This is a special service of music and drama you won't want to miss! This heart-warming story took place in 1949 and is actually based on the story of Dr. Frank Garlock's childhood. Invite guests for the service and dinner to follow in the FLC. Pick up your free tickets today!
Christmas Dinner in the Family Life Center - Sunday, December 15, 12:00 noon
As you invite family and friends to attend our Christmas cantata, invite them to stay for dinner in our Family Life Center following the cantata. Everyone is invited. In order to get an accurate count for the dinner, we are asking that you pick up your free tickets as you sign up at the welcome center. Please sign up by Sunday, December 8.
Kids' Club Christmas Program - Wednesday, December 18, 7:00 p.m.
- "A King is Born" presented by the Kids' Club of Open Door Baptist Church - 970 N. Main Street, Greensburg - Wednesday, December 18 - 7:00 p.m. in our church auditorium.
- Put this date on your December calendar and plan to attend. This program is important to our children, and we invite you to enjoy this special presentation with us. Please invite family and friends to attend with you.
- In our society, attempts are being made to remove Christ from Christmas. Recently in our own city, a school official stated that "Christmas has nothing to do with religion...it is simply the familiar name for one of our favorite holidays." We couldn't disagree more! Christmas is Christ and it's all about Him! If Christ had not been born two thousand years ago, there would be no Christmas. Please show our children that you believe in the true meaning of Christmas by attending this special program and showing your support as they tell the Christmas story in a unique way.
Senior Saints Christmas Lunch - Thursday, December 19, 12:00 noon
Christmas Worship Service - Sunday, December 22, 10:30 a.m.
Christmas Candlelight Service - Sunday, December 22, 6:30 p.m.
As the winter season approaches, we want to remind you that in the event of bad weather, we will announce cancellations on WPXI, WTAE and KDKA. Closures can be viewed either on TV or online. Services or activities will be cancelled if weather conditions are severe enough to endanger travel in route to or from services. Please know that we do not cancel services for snow flurries or when roads are clear.
Return to Adult Small Groups
- Ladies' Ministries
- Men's Ministries
Return to Ministries by LifeStage
Return to Get Connected
Return to Get Involved
Return to For Members